24 February 2012

Small Centerpieces With Roses, Sweet Peas And Cherry Blossom

One of my local retailers asked me to create a couple of small centerpieces to display at her shop. Earlier she was ordering only brooches and hair pins from me, but now her cleints started to ask for my centerpieces as well.
So, here are the pictures of the first three ones...

Coral roses and sweet peas...



 White roses and cherry blossom...

 Fuchsia pink  hydrangea, pink roses and cherry blossom



 

 
 
The wedding season has started :)) I am so happy to receive new orders from the brides! 
Now I have to complete a bouquet with purple roses, a bouquet with ivory peonies, gardenias and stephanotis and some centerpieces. So, stay tuned! new pictures will be coming soon :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...