25 January 2011

Gardenia And Stephanotis

These flowers are among my favorite ones!

They look so nice together and I think are making a great piece to decorate the bridal hairdo!

Therefore, when one of my Etsy brides has asked me to create a hair piece for her with gardenia and stephanotis flowers, I was more than happy to make it!

Since she will have daisies to decorate the venue, she asked me to put some pale yellow Swarovski rhinestones to the centers of stephanotis.

First of all I have created the flowers.



Then we were thinking of how to place the flowers.
The first option was the following.



But finally we have agreed on this one.
Will attach it to the clear comb.



I really love this piece! I would like to thank Rachel for her order and idea!
I wish I had the same for my wedding two years ago....

Now I have to continue one of my latest custom orders for bridal bouquets.

It will be purple tone bouquet with ranunculus, poppies, gardenias and stephanotis.
Have already created some flowers and really love how they are looking together!

Will share the pictures a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...