18 January 2011

My Mum's Creations

Couple of weeks ago my mum has presented me a beaded necklace, which I really liked! And what was my surprise, when she told that she created it by herself!

Recently she just felt in love with seed beads, and created some very nice pieces, which I would like to share with you!

This rose bow can be attached to the beaded cord decorated with organza ribbons or to the pin to be used as a brooch.



This tiny light blue bow can be used in different ways: as a hair pin, brooch or shoe clips.
I think it is a lovely Something Blue piece for the brides!






I decided to add these items to my Etsy store. However, my mum is thinking of opening her own shop in the near future! Will keep you informed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...