16 March 2011

Purple Orchid, Hydrangea And Gardenia Bouquets

Last winter was extremely busy for me, and according to me schedule so will be the spring...
Lots of new exciting projects were completed and not less exciting to come!
I am extremely happy to have a chance to work with my brides! They give me so much inspiration and encouragement!
Thank you so much!!!!

However, sometimes I still need to take a little rest... and finally this weekend my beloved husband and I are leaving to Italy for one week mountain skiing tour! We both love this sport, and think that it is the best way we can switch our minds form the daily activity and take a breath for the new projects and tasks!

Before leaving on vacation, I would like to share with you the last bouquets I have created.
One of my destination brides was not satisfied with the bouquet which was included to the wedding package, and asked me to create a bouquet for her and 3 bouquets for the bridesmaids.

The flowers we have chosen were purple and white orchids, hydrangea, gardenias and stephanotis.

Here are the brides and bridesmaids bouquets which are already completed.
Two more bridesmaids bouquets to follow!


Brides Bouquet



Bridesmaids Bouquet


At the moment these bouquets are among my favorite ones I have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...