20 May 2011

Me

Last week I was contacted by the representative of the local web site where artisans can sell their works (similar to Etsy one, but not so extensive) .
I was told that site owners really like my flowers, and would like to write a review about me and my activity.
Since I needed to send them my picture I decided to make the one together with my flowers.
Unfortunately at the moment I do not have much time to make a professional studio photo, so I asked my father to make a couple of quick pictures at my parent's house.




Later I will show you the pictures of one of my last orders - purple rose bouquets.
Now I have to complete a bouquet with turquoise roses, and then will proceed with a big order for coral tone wedding florals, after that I hope to take a short break and focus on my C2 class projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...