2 June 2011

Photo Frame And Tea Cup With Freesias

A week ago I was contacted by one of my repeat clients who asked me if I could make an urgent order for her.
She was invited to the birthday of a lovely business lady, who owes a luxury hotel. Since she highly appreciates unusual presents and loves freesias, my client decided that my flowers are the right choice.

As you may guess I was asked to create a similar freesia arrangement I made a month before. It is already the third order for this piece...

Since the white vases I was using before are not available in the shop anymore, I decided to put the flowers into a nice tea cup I found in one of the local tableware stores.

 
In addition my client decided to order a photo frame decorated with the flowers. 
Couple of weeks ago I saw a very nice frame in the nearby shop. Luckily it was still available there!  

Since the birthday is on this weekend,  I had to switch from my big coral tone bouquets' order and spend a few days to create these flowers. These were two busy days, over 150 freesias and buds were made, assembled into clusters and arranged in the cup...
 
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...