30 November 2011

Coral Color Wedding Flowers

I have been promising to show you the pictures of the coral color bouquet for a long time...
Now I am ready to do this)))

Rachael contacted me via my Etsy shop in last spring. As her wedding was planned for November, I had plenty of time to complete all the items she ordered from me.

Rachel loved the purple ranunculus bouquet I made before, and asked me to create a similar one for her, but in coral color palette. She also decided to make small keepsake bouquets for her bridesmaids, so we agreed on single stem orange tone poppies decorated with greenery and leaves.





In addition, Rachael also ordered the boutonnieres for the groom and other guests, as well as some corsages.

The flowers turned out to be very bright and sunny, and I was very happy to receive such a nice feedback from Rachael:
"WOW! I placed a very large order for my wedding and I am completely pleased and impressed with the results. Every piece was perfect! The detail is amazing! She packaged them beautifully and took excellent precautions to make sure that they were safe when they arrived! I loved how throughout the entire process, I was given updates on the progress and was asked for my opinion. The end result was exactly how I pictured them. Thanks for the excellent service!"

Thank you so much, Rachael!!! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Now I am working on tropical flower bouquet for my Etsy bride. The bouquet will consist of gerbera daisies, plumerias, water lilies and hibiscus flowers.
This is my first order for the bouquet which incorporates these flowers, so I am really keen on see the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...