1 December 2011

Real Wedding Photos

The summer wedding season has passed, and I am so happy to receive  wedding photos from my brides.

When I create each of my bouquets I always trying to imagine how the bride will look with it, and that's why it is extremely interesting for me to see the actual picture. 

Jenny has asked me to create a bouquet for her, a boutonniere for the groom and some corsages for the bridesmaids in purple tones. 
Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures!


This gardenia flower is my bestseller and is always available at my Etsy shop. It is decorated with sparkling Swarovski rhinestone in the center, and is very popular among my brides.
I think that it looks so delicate and feminine, isn't it? 
Thank you, Yi-chia, for such a lovely picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...