12 December 2011

Flowers For The Best Friend - Centerpiece With Lily Of the Valley, Sweet Peas, Peonies, Roses And Hydrangea

I created this centerpiece for my best friend. She lives in another country, and I really wanted to make her something that reminds about me. 

Her favorite flower is lily of the valley, so I decide to add them to the centerpiece. Although it may look like the bouquet does not have many of these flowers, totally there are more than 50 pieces.


I absolutely love this white vase I found in the local shop. Actually I bought couple of them, as I always prefer to have some nice pieces available, as usually when I need them, it is very difficult to find something suitable at once.




The centerpiece looks so nice on my working table, so that later, when I have time, I decided to make a similar one for me. )))

2 comments:

  1. Ах как красиво! Прямо живые цветы)))) Они прекрасны.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Огромное спасибо!)) Я сама прямо влюбилась в этот букет пока его делала! ))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...