7 April 2012

Centerpiece With White Tulips, Lily-Of-The-Valley And Purple Iris Flowers

My ex-colleague has asked me to create the centrepiece to give to his wife on her birthday.
He told that favourite flowers of his wife are iris, lily-of-the-valley, tulips, lillies and sweet peas. I thought that incorporating all these flowers together would be 'too much', and so we decided to leave only iris, lily-of-the-valley and tulips.

When the flowers were ready I took separate pictures of iris and tulips with lily-of-the-valley.


 To mind both of these centerpieces look very nice separately. However, when I put the flowers together I loved the result even more :))


When my ex-collegue saw the centerpiece, he told that it is exactly what he wanted, and that he is sure his wife will be happy to receive so wonderful flowers on her birthday :)) and I also hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...