18 April 2012

Ivory Bridal Bouquet With Peonies, Gardenias And Stephanotis Flowers

Emma contacted me in February via my Etsy shop, and asked if I could make a bouquet for her wedding.
She liked the ivory color bouquet I made before, and wanted to have something similar for her as well.
Initially Emma was thinking to have peonies, chrysanthemums, davids roses and some little filler flowers.

After couple of messages and exchange of flower pictures, we have decided to include peonies, gardenias and small stephanotis flowers to the bouquet . Also since Emma will be wearing the earrings with golden shadow Swarovski crystals, I have added same color Swarovski rhinestones and crystals to the centers of peonies and stephanotis.




 The flowers are made in ivory, champagne and cream colors, which to my mind look very nice together. To avoid the contrast with green color, flower stems were also made of ivory color.


Emma is living in Australia, but her wedding will be in Canada in a very nice hotel situated near a beautiful lake. In order not to carry the bouquet from Australia to Canada, Emma asked me to send the bouquet directly to the hotel.

When Emma saw the final pictures of the bouquet, she was very happy with the result. Hope Emma will love the bouquet even more when she will see it in person!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...