27 May 2012

Centerpiece with green cymbidium orchids, pink poppies, yellow freesia and roses

The three things I need at the moment are time, time and time :)))
This May I received so many orders, and was even forced to put my Etsy shop on short vacation to finish all rush requests.

Here is one of the centerpieces I created this month. It was ordered by my ex-colleague. Her mom  loves my flowers, and she asked me to create one more centerpiece for her.






The centerpiece turned out very bright. I love how apple green, peachy pink and yellow colors look together.
Couple of photos in my studio.



Hope next week I will have more time for new posts, and will be able to show you the pictures of some other orders I created this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...