16 January 2012

More Real Wedding Pictures

This weekend I was putting in order the folders with my flower pictures, and found out that I have not shown you some real wedding pictures I received from my brides.
So, here they are...

As I mentioned before, gardenia hair pin is one of my most popular flowers, and I got its beautiful pictures from several lovely brides.

Since all my flowers are entirely handmade, it is possible to make them in almost any size and color, which is good as the brides can order the flower that will fit their dress, hairdo, floral arrangements etc.
Erin is wearing 3" across white gardenia U shape pin with clear Swarovski rhinestone in the center. It is possible to win the same flower in my current giveaway :))


Sonja is wearing two off-white 2.25" gardenias with amethyst rhinestones on alligator clips.


Alicia ordered two white gardenias with emerald green rhinestones to fit her wedding color. The flowers are attached to U shape pins and are 2" and 3" across.



Jessie was the winner of one my giveaways last spring. Recently, she has sent me some nice wedding pictures of 4 stephanotis flowers with pearls she won.


Rachael placed one of the largest orders I received. I posted about it here http://marissafleur.blogspot.com/2011/11/coral-color-wedding-flowers.html
These are some of the pictures Rachael kindly sent me.


Soon I will show you tropical flower brides bouquet, it is finally ready and waiting for me to take its pictures :) Hope the bride will like the bouquet!
So, stay tuned! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...